LIKE FB PAGE

Thursday 2 February 2017

Chelsea-- Frank Lampard Retires,Former Chelsea And England Midfielder

lampard

  Frank Lampard Former Chelsea and England Midfielder, has announced his retirement from the round leather game bringing to an end a 21-year career in the professional game.

  38-year-old Frank Lampard , who spent last year with N.Y City in Major League Soccer in the US, announced his decision on social media on Thursday.
Frank Lampard made 649 appearances for Chelsea and won 106 England caps.

“Whilst I have received a number of exciting offers to continue playing, at 38 I feel now is the time to begin the next chapter in my life,” said Lampard.

“I’m grateful to the Football Association for the opportunity to study for my coaching qualifications and I look forward to pursuing the off-field opportunities that this decision opens.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Result of the day

09 / 02 / 2021
Rio aves vs tondela
Tips : home win (1.9)
Results: won (2 - 1)