LIKE FB PAGE

Thursday 8 June 2017

Watch: Dammy Krane begs fans, family I’m sorry I got caught up in credit card fraud



 Nigeria singer, Dammy Krane has apologised to his
fans over his involvement in the fraudulent activity following his release from jail,.
Recall that Krane was recently 
The Nigerian pop singer was last week released after meeting his bail term.
Featuring on online Television in the United State, US, D.K denied the allegation, saying a show promoter actually booked the flight with stolen card details.
He said, “I want to use this medium to apologise to my family, my team and my fans.
I was arrested by the Miami PD for fraud. I do not do fraud and I do not partake in such activities. It just happened to be that the agent booked my flight with fraudulent cards.
“I wanna thank everyone who stood by me throughout this period. May God continue to bless you and protect you all.

And to my parents, I wanna thank you for your undying love. Please keep supporting me. I have more music on the way. I promise I will make you proud.
“My life is all about my music and that’s what I am all about. I’m sorry I got caught up in this mess. I assure all my fans that it will never happen again.


Join the conversation
Drop Your Comment…
Follow us
Instagram.com/official_izikk
Facebook.com/izikkblog
Twitter.com/izikkblog
Whatsapp:+2348033313206

IZIKK PREMIUM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Result of the day

09 / 02 / 2021
Rio aves vs tondela
Tips : home win (1.9)
Results: won (2 - 1)