LIKE FB PAGE

Saturday 11 February 2017

Alex Oxlade Chamberlain-I Have Apologized To Wenger Over Twitter Gaffe Arsenal



Arsenal midfielder, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, has revealed that he has apologised to manager, Arsene Wenger, after “accidentally” liking a tweet which called for him to be sacked, following
Arsenal’s 3-1 defeat at Chelsea last weekend.
he was caught having liked a Twitter post from popular YouTube channel, Arsenal Fan TV, with a video captioned “Wenger Needs to Go!”.
“It was a complete and utter accident,” Chamberlain told Sky Sports’ Patrick Davison.
“I think people know me as a character and if I’d meant to have done that, it would have been out of character for me.
“The title of the tweet I accidentally liked wasn’t ideal but we’ve sorted it out. I spoke to the manager about it and explained the accident. I might not go on Twitter again too soon after games.”
When asked if Wenger knew what had happened, the England international added: “He didn’t have a clue what I was talking about. He just heard the word accident and we moved on.”
Drop Your Comment...
follow us 
Instagram:official_izikk
Facebook:@izikkblog
twitter @izikkblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Result of the day

09 / 02 / 2021
Rio aves vs tondela
Tips : home win (1.9)
Results: won (2 - 1)