LIKE FB PAGE

Wednesday 18 January 2017

Harrysong.............I Wrote Majority Songs Of Five Star Music

Early this week, artist Harrysong, reported his exit from Record Label, Five Star music, launching his own label, ‘Alter Plate’ all in same walk

“I have learnt all through the years from Question mark to Five Star, my contract expired at Five Star expired and I progressed to open Altar Plate, there is no beef or quarrel. This is what I want to do and I am doing it.
“When I was signed under Five Star, I wrote majority of the songs but my departure from Five Star does not mean that it would crumble.There is no possibility of returning to Five Star. My contract has expired and I have started Altar Plate so there is no going back but I will always appreciate them. If I am called upon to do anything, maybe write a song, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Result of the day

09 / 02 / 2021
Rio aves vs tondela
Tips : home win (1.9)
Results: won (2 - 1)