LIKE FB PAGE

Monday 5 September 2016

A lot had gone on' -Lionel Messi explains why he decided to dye his hair blonde

Lionel Messi this summer dyed his hair blonde, to which many fans criticized him, with many saying the hair style didn't fit him while some fans argued that he was trying to be a fashionista which he naturally
isnt. But Messi, currently on international duty with Argentina, has explained the reason he decided to dye his hair to blonde in an interview with famous Argentine actor Mingo.
Mingo asked the Barcelona/Argentina star why he decided to dye his hair blonde this summer and Messi said;.

“I made a change to start from zero. A lot had gone on, things had happened, and I said to myself: “I have to break this and start again,'”.

On the Copa America final defeat, during which Messi missed a penalty, he said

“It was how I felt in that moment. Everything came crashing down.''
''I felt like that [final] was the one, given how the team was and how we’d played in the competition. It was a huge disappointment.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Result of the day

09 / 02 / 2021
Rio aves vs tondela
Tips : home win (1.9)
Results: won (2 - 1)