LIKE FB PAGE

Tuesday 14 February 2017

NPFL: Osho targets CAF Champions League





 Fatai Osho, Remo Stars coach, said his aim is to qualify the (NPFL) club for the CAF Champions League.

Osho is on a deal to return to the
Sky Blues until the end of the season.
” Osho said 
“I have been here once so it’s not a new terrain to me in a Remo Stars press statement on Monday.

“One way or the other, I have played one or two roles in bringing the club to where it is now and we want to be a club that would be playing in the CAF Champions League and that’s the target.”
He added: “When you start the league and you have played five to eight matches, the margin between the league leaders and the last team is not a gap that can`t be redeemed. We are in a position that with two to four victories, we get into the first five, then stabilize and start looking at the continental ticket cause I believe we can still do that and that’s what I tried to make the lads understand this morning and we believe we can do that.”
Osho also explained why it was impossible for him to reject a return to Remo Stars, years after he left.
The former Crown of Ogbomosho coach said: "There was no way I could turn a Remo Stars offer down".
“This is where I started my football as a professional coach and the Chairman is like a father figure to me so it’s definitely impossible for me to say I would not come. On my coming back I want to see we have something better than what we were able to achieve the last time.”

Drop Your Comment...

Follow us 

instagram.com/official_izikk

facebook.com/izikkblog


twitter.com/izikkblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Result of the day

09 / 02 / 2021
Rio aves vs tondela
Tips : home win (1.9)
Results: won (2 - 1)