LIKE FB PAGE

Wednesday 31 August 2016

Dollarnize.com Review Legit Or Scam?

This review is going to about a website called Dollarnize.com. What is Dollarnize? Is it a scam? Or a legit opportunity for you to make money online? In this short review, I will uncover the real truth of what Dollarnize is actually all about.

Alright without further ado, let’s get things rolling…
Dollarnize is a website that claims to pay you money for completing simple tasks. This is a fairly new site that has been around only since 25 January 2016. According to their homepage statistics, they have over 137,000 members and claimed to have paid out over $786,000 USD.
What really caught my attention is the earning claims they made.
” Small tasks takes just 30 seconds to complete and earn $10 per task “
They seemed totally ridiculous and too good to be true to me. I have been making money online since last year and I have come across similar scams like this over this period, so I am not buying this one just right away.
I decided to create an account with them to see for myself whether it is legit or not.

My Personal Experience…


I registered with them but deliberately left out my address because I am not comfortable giving it. Strangely, I was able to complete my registration without even completing the form.
Frankly speaking, this is one of the shadiest sites I have ever come across. The overall appearance of the website has been a let off. It just gives me negatives vibes going through the site. Anyway, within the members area itself, there isn’t anything much too.
All they had was an account area where I was provided with my very own referral link.
Dollarnize-Account-Area
Basically, there isn’t any task for you to complete. The only task is for you to use your referral link and promote this website. They even went on to say that you will earn $10 for every unique visitor that clicks your link.
I followed exactly what they said and shared my link in some of those places. I managed to get lots of people to click my link and I did see my total earning increase from 25 USD(signup bonus) to about 400 USD. The minimum cash out was 300 USD and I already surpassed it by an extra 100 USD.
I know, some of you would be thinking right now… so did I get paid?
Well, as suspected… I didn’t get paid a dime. There was a catch before I could eventually cash out that “money” I made. Basically, they gave me some surveys to do. What’s worst is, these surveys aren’t even free. I have to spend money to complete those offers.
Obviously, I’m not going to do that because…
(1) I don’t want to waste my money on the useless offers
(2) I doubt that even after I spend money completing the surveys, I will be getting any money out of it
From what it seems, this whole website exists for one purpose. Basically, they want you to promote this site to as many people as you can so that more people will come forward and complete the surveys thus these guys can make money.
At the end of the day, they are making money off us. It obviously a no-brainer that you can’t make money simply by allowing people to click the link. If that’s the case everyone can instantly become rich.

So is Dollarnize a Scam?


Yes, Dollarnize is definitely a scam and I have no doubt about that.
It’s best to stay away from this website at all cost. Although it doesn’t require you to spend a lot of money, it still is a scam because it gives you empty promises and wastes your time and effort recruiting people.
You should understand that earning money online is no different from the corporate world. You will have to work hard to get paid. Those that promise you easy or instant money are obviously lying.
Yes, there are some opportunities that are free to join and allows you to make money without spending a dime such as Pay-To-Click sites or taking online surveys. But frankly speaking, those are not going to help you make a good amount of money as they only pay pennies. I’ve been there and done that!
If you are serious about making good revenue online, you might want to check out my #1 Recommendation below…
Final Verdict: Scam, Not Recommended

Safe & Solid Way To Make Money Online?


For those of you who are keen in generating good income online, I highly recommend that you start your own online business. This is a really safe and solid opportunity because you don’t depend on anybody but yourself. You don’t have to worry about completing the tasks and not getting paid.
So… what do I mean by online business?
There are many ways of running your very own online business. Selling your own products or running an e-commerce store are a few I can list from the top of my head. But the one that I have personally tried and am talking about is called Affiliate Marketing.
Affiliate Marketing means promoting someone else’s products/services and earn commissions from it. There are countless of benefits for this approach which is the reason why I really love it.
Some of them include…
  • You don’t need a huge capital to start
  • Can be done from the comfort of your own home
  • No need to physically get in contact with anyone. Everything is done through the internet.
  • You don’t have to worry about what products to sell or storage space to put your products
  • Definitely has more potential to make money compared to revenue sharing sites
It’s really not difficult to get started. All you need is an interest or passion. If you have one, you can build a business around it. I have been doing this for just over a year and have seen more than just great success with it. This opportunity has allowed me to quit my day job and run this entirely from home and the best part…? My income is almost 3 times of what I earned in the corporate world.
Though it is nice to hear… I have to tell you that this didn’t happen overnight. I have put in a great amount of effort to make this work. If you are expecting to make tons of money within a week or month, sorry, this isn’t something for you. You have to put in the effort and give yourself enough time to see success in this.
I know some of you might be thinking right now, how do I get started without any proper understanding or knowledge about Affiliate Marketing & starting an online business. Don’t worry, I have got you covered. I have been using this program called Wealthy Affiliate. It’s an online training platform that teaches you from scratch to building an affiliate marketing business.
If you are interested to find out more, you can check my review on it…

Wealthy Affiliate vs Dollarnize.com
FeaturesDollarnize.com
Is it easy to get help?
Private coaching available?
Can you Contact the Owners?
Is there a live chat?
Is there step-by-step training?
Are free websites included?
Is web hosting included?
Can you try for free?
Is there a keyword research tool?
Is there an affiliate program?
Do I recommend this?No
My Overall Rating2/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Result of the day

09 / 02 / 2021
Rio aves vs tondela
Tips : home win (1.9)
Results: won (2 - 1)