LIKE FB PAGE

Saturday 25 June 2016

Nollywood actress in love with Olamide! No! His like a brother to me!

Nollywood actress, producer, model and video vixen, Tayo Sobola recently had a chat with Encomium during which she dished on her love life, career and controversies about her dating rapper, Olamide, Senatoe Ganiu Solomon and MC Oluomo in the past.
Sobola, who is a graduate of Sociology from Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ogun State said Senator Ganiu Solomon in like a father to her while MC Oluomo is someone she constantly runs into and their relationship is only platonic.
Read some excerpts from the interview:
On allegedly dating MC Oluomo and then Senator Ganiu Olarewanju Solomon (GOS)
Well, if some people don’t see you with any man and they eventually see you with somebody, especially, when you have things going well for you, they assume you are having an affair with that individual. MC Olumo is a person you can’t hide or run away from, apparently, I don’t have any issues with him, so I see no reason why I have to avoid him. I don’t have any kind of romance with him; but as regards Senator Ganiu Solomon, he is like a father to me.
Her relationship with Olamide
Olamide is more like a brother from another mother. His humility has made him achieve so much and he is still going to achieve more. I can always stand anywhere and vouch for him. I had to go and support him for his ‘OLIC’ in the United States. Basically, Olamide is my brother.
Her relationship with her industry colleagues
I don’t have problem with any of my colleagues. I have a good relationship with them. I greet them often, and we exchange pleasantries. I don’t know about any allegations. I am close to virtually all of them. But I believe they are in a better position to explain that. I try as much not to step on their toes and respect myself.
On marriage
Laughs, Well, I am engaged; but not married. My relationship is not what I want to unveil to the media for now. Don’t be surprised you might see me tomorrow with my child.
On the thing that made her weep in the past
My father’s demise. When I was starting the entertainment business, my mum would report me to my dad and he will call privately and ask me if that is what I want to do and I will tell him yes. He would offer his candid advice and tell me to follow my dreams. Here I am today; my dad is not here to see how far I have gone and how well I am doing. At times, while doing things, I wish my dad was alive to see it. I have missed that fatherly love. I actually get it from other people but I still wished my dad was alive.
On her reaction to news circulating concerning her
It’s my eleventh year in the entertainment industry as a whole. I read a lot of things about me on the internet, newspaper and magazines; I heard people talk lies about me. I have learnt to wear a thick skin and turn deaf ears to negative stories. That is the only way you can go forward in the industry, just ignore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Result of the day

09 / 02 / 2021
Rio aves vs tondela
Tips : home win (1.9)
Results: won (2 - 1)