LIKE FB PAGE

Tuesday 14 March 2017

Cecilia Konamah Popular Actress, Reveals She Was A Lesbian



In an interview with Hello FMs, Ghanaian actress and show host, Cecilia Konamah, has come out to admit that she was
once a lesbian in fear of being blackmailed.....
According to the actress, who said she stopped the l*sbianism practice three years ago, her husband is aware. 
She said:"My husband is aware of that". 
Yes, he knows that I was a lesbian and he is very comfortable with me in our marriage.
He also said even if I had once stood on the streets as a hawker, he likes me as I am.She also added that any attempt from her friends to bring up her past won’t work as her husband is already aware,I was introduced into the act by some friends. If somebody thinks she wants to bring it out just to break my marriage, then let me tell the person that my husband is aware.
Drop Your Comment...
Follow us 

instagram.com/official_izikk

facebook.com/izikkblog

twitter.com/izikkblog


IZIKK PREMIUM

1 comment:

Result of the day

09 / 02 / 2021
Rio aves vs tondela
Tips : home win (1.9)
Results: won (2 - 1)