LIKE FB PAGE

Sunday 29 January 2017

KLOPP: LIVERPOOL WON'T LOSE AGAINST CHELSEA


http://izikk.blogspot.com/2017/01/jurgen-klopp.html
Liverpool manager, Jurgen Klopp, has insisted that it is not possible to get any lower, after they were sent packing from two cup competitions in three days, with a tie against Chelsea up next.
The 2-1 loss in the FA Cup to Wolverhampton Wanderers at Anfield followed home defeats to Southampton in the EFL Cup semi-final and Swansea in the Premier League
Liverpool has not lost four straight matches at home since 1923 and Klopp says things cannot get worse.
“If someone asks if this is the lowest point of my Liverpool time until now, I don’t know,” he said.
“But if it is, it is a perfect moment to turn because it is not possible to go lower,” he said.
“I don’t think it is the right time to talk about being positive or optimistic. In this moment we feel really bad. It is absolutely right that it feels bad and we have to use it in this moment.”
The former Borussia Dortmund coach, also took the blame for the result and said he could do better.
“I am responsible and I feel really responsible for this performance, because I thought we could do better, obviously,” Klopp added.
“We have to think about this. Not too long, but we have to think about this. You learn, always, about situations and players and all that stuff in all games.
“It was an important game for us today and obviously we couldn’t deliver. I am responsible for the line-up; I saw them training and I thought ‘That’s the line-up’.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Result of the day

09 / 02 / 2021
Rio aves vs tondela
Tips : home win (1.9)
Results: won (2 - 1)